In the bedroom I'm fun frisky and satisfying!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the bedroom I'm fun frisky and satisfying!

Hello I'm Arya -  Brand New To The Industry! 18yrs Natural and fresh with a size 10 figure. I'm a Part Russian blonde cutie who is eager to learn and ready to play! I'm intimate and sensuous with a naughty streak and a slightly alternative look. In the bedroom I'm fun frisky and satisfying!   My Details - 18y a size 10, Lovely figure, 34C Bust, 5'5 Tall with  blonde hair. Part Russian, Non-Smoker Services - GFE, Gives & Receives Oral, Kissing, Massage, Multi-shot, Sex, Straight Doubles, Bi-Doubles, Couples, Receives Light Spankings, Social Outings, Outcalls, Overnight Stays Available - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10am-5pm, Sunday 11am-5pm Christchurch Telephone : 3669908 or 0277753233 $90 Quickie  $110 for 15mins....... $140 for 30mins ...... $160 for 45mins ..... $185 for one hour Outcalls from $260, New Zealand Girls, Guys, Couples, Cum Again, Deep Throat, Full Service, Girlfriend Experience GFE, Hand Relief, Kissing (French), Kissing (Non-French), Massage, Mutual Oral, Oral (Give), Oral (Take), Rimming (Take), Spanking, Light (Give), Spanking, Light (Take), Two Girl Bi-Fantasy, Two Girl Fantasy

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X