I'm a very genuinely bisexual woman and happy to see people of any gender, as well as couples!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a very genuinely bisexual woman and happy to see people of any gender, as well as couples!

michelle-2963.jpg

I'm Michelle - a 32 year old Amazonian angel with curves, intelligence, mischief and confidence.

When I answer the door, you'll be struck by my luscious long dark wavy hair, my sensual lips and charming smile captivating you... at least until you catch a glimpse of my generous H-cup bust and hourglass figure!

I'm a very genuinely bisexual woman and happy to see people of any gender, as well as couples.

I'm experienced in seeing clients with disabilities, women who've long fantasised about a lesbian encounter, men who've dreamed of anal pleasure but have always been too shy to ask, and my open-minded and confident approach will make me an ideal choice for those looking to explore new areas of sexuality or kink. I also have some very sexy playmates available who would love to join us in our rendezvous.

As a naturally confident woman, I know what I want and have no qualms about getting it - but I also gain a lot of pleasure from your bliss. Let my skillful hands and mouth take away all thoughts of the real world, and find yourself lost in me.

My GFE is $300/hour and is a playful, lusty, and passionate full-service booking including french kissing, mutual oral, and sex. If you're after something raunchier or kinkier, then my PSE bookings ($400/hour) involve all of that plus sex toys, dirty talk, COB, deep throat, light BDSM, anal play on you, some fetishes- all included in the PSE rate. If you're after something a bit more specific, then I promise you can't shock me with a polite enquiry! x

Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Foxygirls!
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X