Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Hot Girl of the Day for your enjoyment @Foxygirls.co.nz

Hi Gentlemen,

If you are looking for a mature, high class lady who presents herself beautifully then you need look no further. I am a striking 173cm (5' 8") tall woman with a slim figure and lovely, natural DD cup breasts. My beautiful blue eyes will captivate you.
    I am Dominant by nature

I invite you to come and spent time with me in my private residence, I take special care in my appearance and I absolutely love providing a real girlfriend experience to the mature businessman who comes to Tauranga.

My speciality is spoiling the mature over 40's No need to be alone i make a great social and dinner companion.

I am intelligent and well spoken and enjoy conversation over a glass of wine in the company of a gentleman. I assure you will enjoy my company and not just between the sheets.

My Sensual massage is a very erotica style various techniques all designed to awaken and heighten your sensual being with a happy ending please call pricing.

This is not my full time job but please feel free to phone prior to arriving in town and I will provide you with any further information you may require.

Please note that I do not accept calls from private numbers.

I look forward to your call
    XXX
    Julia

Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Foxygirls!
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X