Friday's HOT Girl of the Day is here to take care of you! @Foxygirls.co.nz & @Girl4u.co.nz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's HOT Girl of the Day is here to take care of you! @Foxygirls.co.nz & @Girl4u.co.nz

Hi gentlemen, I am a mature lady with discerning tastes, impeccable manners and a bubbly fun personality and I truly enjoy the company of men, and yes gentlemen, even older men!

I am frequently told I am pretty, I have a trim slim body with beautiful, natural 36C breasts that love attention from you.

I was born in Norway and grew up on a farm. I am a keen equestrian and keep myself in good shape. I have a great sense of humour and am a genuine 'lady' as they say.

I don't smoke or do drugs but I love a glass of wine or two with dinner.

If you are looking for a nice, relaxing fun time with a genuine person who loves sex with good company, please....give me a call. I am centrally located in Tauranga and I also have off street private parking.

I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Please be aware that I do not have access to a computer so unable to check messages, You will need to contact me directly by calling my cell number to make a booking. DO NOT TEXT ME, I must speak with you before proceeding with any booking!

So in light of that, I look forward to discussing your needs with you!

x
    Angela

Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Foxygirls!

or Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Girl4u!
    Attached Files
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X