Wednesday's Hot Girl of the Day is here to get you thru HumpDay! @Foxygirls.co.nz & @Girl4u.co.nz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Hot Girl of the Day is here to get you thru HumpDay! @Foxygirls.co.nz & @Girl4u.co.nz

I am a genuine Penthouse Pet and Hustler magazine cover and centrefold model.

I keep a small client base but offer a personalised service where we can text, call, have dinner at yours or out.
    I like to get to know you.

I am personable and fun and have a genuine interest in people.

I've had a long career in the stripping industry which saw me win the title of Australia’s Most
    Sensuous Woman at the Miss Nude Australia competition finals.

Being sexy is just me and I am grateful for every day I get to be me.

Yes, I'm an older woman, I know how to slow down and take time to appreciate you. These are really my photos, they were taken in March 2021.

Scent and taste is everything to me, I drink lots of water and wear Hypnotic Poison perfume by Dior so I will fill your senses with aromas of vanilla and musk.

I am quite short but I’m an expert in wearing big shoes and I weigh just 48kgs, you'll definitely be feeling like a big man with me by your side.

I’m not always near my computer, most times I'm at the beach, so please don’t email but text me or call me!!!

021 0868 2017

Browns Bay, North Shore, Auckland

Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Foxygirls!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X