Widget Yilmaz - Owl Carousel (widgetinstanceid: 240) was skipped because product yilmazowlcarousel was disabled.

Sunday's Hot Girl of the Day for your little slice of heaven @Foxygirls.co.nz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Hot Girl of the Day for your little slice of heaven @Foxygirls.co.nz

tantra-goddess-1236940432.jpg

Hello There, welcome to my profile...

I'm your ambrosia, a sexy, bubbly, flirty and very friendly Euro-Kiwi girl. If you want a lovely, intimate and deeply sensuous companion with a sweet personality and a naughty nature you have found her!

My body is a temple - I look after myself and keep fit so that my body looks and feels amazing for you. I keep myself balanced with deep tantra breathing and hours of massage.

My passionate and embracing nature will send you into a tranquil yet highly climatic state. Each time we meet you will be breathless and satisfied. Every moment we are together will be different from the next.

My massage style is a delicious mix of tantric, sensual hedonism. I am a trained masseuse and a dedicated lover - your pleasure is my top priority.

Escape with me to a suspended moment in time where we are the only two people who matter. Indulge your senses and rejuvenate your mind.

- No Sex Offered -

Click here to check out my services and other hot girls on Foxygirls!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X